Thursday, December 06, 2007

Why I Know My Obsession with John Mayer is Becoming Slightly Unhealthy

1. I kind of care who he's dating!

2. I read his blog a fair amount. He, in turn, is obsessed with high-end watches. I know this, but I can't remember multivariate algebra, or how to find the area under a curve.

3. I buy each and every record, though the singles are hideously overplayed on terrestrial radio.

4. I tried to petition friends to go see him play at a huge arena with... wait for it... Maroon 5.

5. I'm 35 years old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with you there... except for numbers 4 and 5...

i beg my friends to go and watch him live for my sake as i don't live in the US.

i am 32.

and here's one for you:
i have an RSS feed on everything about him!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home