Monday, October 01, 2007

Now, That's Just Sad

This just in from CNN.com re: Britney Spears having lost custody of her two sons:
"After her September 9 'comeback' performance on the MTV Video Music Awards, critics derided her singing and dancing as lackluster and said she appeared overweight in her sequined two-piece costume."

For God's sake, Britney, move to friggin' Idaho and raise your kids there. There are ways to do this under the radar! This problem is really solvable. Yes, the locals will gawk at you for a while, but then you'll become part of the fabric, and they'll leave you alone.

I don't know what is sadder: this poor hillbilly shooting star, or the people (like me) writing about her. I don't want to be part of it so I'll end it here.

After I post this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home